No Dark Place
This timeline notates according to the calendar most commonly used in Sigil.
- 13 Zabul: Vrinn breaks into the private office of Trelib Hatherys.
- 17 Zabul: Victor Saint-Demain captures Vrinn.
- 20 Imperat: A number of Sodkiller prisoners escape from the Hacinto lockdown facility under suspect circumstances.
- 21 Magis: Ni’shand captures Rreyin.
- 22 Turris: The private offices of Trelib Hatherys are ransacked.
- 24 Turris: Multiple Sodkiller prisoners including Rreyin escape a transport caravan in the Hive Ward. Arillia, Shade, and Karthas encounter each other and Ni’shand and together are tasked by Trelib Hatherys with assisting the Sodkillers. They begin by investigating Hatherys’s office.
- 25 Turris: The party follows a lead to Shining Star Silverworks, finds clues, and continues to the home of Victor Saint-Demain. A trap set by Victor goes off, demolishing his house and almost killing the party. Victor’s death is faked in the process.
- 26 Turris: The party’s investigations continue as they search through arcane schematics and civil records to follow the paper trail left by Victor’s scheme.
- 27 Turris: Trelib Hatherys travels to Seferrosh for a meeting of Sodkiller leadership. The party prevents an assassination attempt on Hatherys. Seferrosh crashes into Nishrak, but the party rescues Hatherys. The party fights through an orc patrol and reaches a portal back to Sigil. The party returns to the Tower of the Wyrm, where they receive a message from Victor Saint-Demain threatening to murder Zelina Hatherys unless they meet.
- 28 Turris: The party goes to the meeting, an ambush in an old clock tower. Vrinn and Rreyin are killed. The party returns to the Tower of the Wyrm to discover it under attack from Victor’s coup. The party fights there way to the Stone Yard, rescue Zelina, and kill Victor.
- 31 Turris: Ni’shand returns to the Tower of the Wyrm and discovers a mystery involving up to seven simulacra hidden in the Stone Yard.
- 7 Mors: Shade receives a summons from Amyrex and travels to Gloomwrought in search of the Eye of Twilight.
- 10 Mors: Shade uncovers the Eye of Twilight and, through supreme force of will, spelljams it to the Astral Sea.
- 9 Fol: Ni’shand travels to the Elemental Chaos in search of answers.
- 24 Antistita: Karthas is ordained as a priest of Erathis.
- 12 Currus: The Bloody Chain begin their assault of the Kragholme. Several settlements, including Elmhollow fall under attack.
- 31 Currus: Hayten Stoneshanks leads a failed revolt against the Bloody Chain and is killed.
- 3 Fortis: Verris receives a desperate call for armaments from Elmhollow.
- 5 Fortis: Shade arrives in Hestavar.
- 6 Fortis: Verris hires the party to travel to Elmhollow and deliver
- 7 Fortis: The party reaches Tradegate.
- 8 Fortis: The party reaches Elmhollow, learns of the town’s disaster, and decides to help. The party travels downriver to attack the slave-market fortress of the Bloody Chain. Ghorfal is slain, and the rest of the clan is killed or scattered. Alierris joins the party.
- 9 Fortis: The lost Elmhollowers return to their village. Karthas weighs in on a captured drow standing trial by the angry villagers. With his approval, the villagers hang the drow. The adventurers depart from Elmhollow.
- 12 Elidos: The Eye of Twilight departs from Deepsilver Harbor and sails to Avidarel.